I was looking at changing the default action_group icon, a small insignificant taskbar icon that can represent the presence of a popup menu.
Kivy 1.10 is lacking in functionality here as you have to replace the default graphical theme to enable you to use a new image.
After using Google to search for a solution I came across the normal problems... t.b.c
Friday, 25 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Classes
My favourite subject, seriously! A simple class class MyClass(): pass There are two types of class variables, class variables and Inst...
-
I hold a real passion for developing GUI's using Kivy, its ability to be truly multi platform. I have used Ubuntu, Windows and Mac to de...
-
Had a requirement to test some code that was causing timing problems, so looked at a few ways that this may be achieved and decided on timei...
-
I was looking at changing the default action_group icon, a small insignificant taskbar icon that can represent the presence of a popup menu....
No comments:
Post a Comment